Expo Schedule of Events
2017 HIS Stage Schedule
2017 Special Event Schedule
2017 Special Event Schedule
Warrior Fitness Challenge
ABOUT THE HPH GAR EXPO
The Kaiser Permanente Great Aloha Run Sports Health & Fitness Expo (KPGAR) encourages a healthy and active lifestyle. Our goal is to provide and experience where people can explore health and fitness options and become empowered to improve their quality of life in whatever way feels right for them.
To produce an event that is meaningful and well suited for every day health and island living, we screen and hand select our show vendors.
The KPGAR Expo is the central location where more than 20,000+ race participants must come to pick up their race packets, socialize and engage with others in the GAR Hawaii running community. It’s truly a gathering place for the health and fit minded.
Open to the community, show patrons experience and action packed, pet friendly show with offerings of:
-Participatory Fitness Activities and Demonstrations
-Special Events like the Keiki GAR and the High School Challenge and the GAR Warrior Fitness
-The GAR Warrior Fitness Challenge
-Daily Prize Giveaways and Great Food
-An Array of Retail BARGAINS
Each year the KPGAR Expo anticipates a consumer attendance of 30,000 over the 3 days at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center’s Exibition Hall.
GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION
GAR Expo Show Dates & Times
- February 16, 2018 — 4 pm to 9 pm
- February 17, 2018 — 9 am to 7 pm
- February 18, 2018 — 9 am to 5 pm
Great Aloha Run Expo Entry Ticket Prices
- General Admission: $5.00
- Active Duty Military & Dependents: $2.50 with ID
- Senior Citizens 65 and Over: FREE
- Keiki Ages 12 and Under: FREE *with paying adult
Blaisdell Center Parking Information
777 Ward Avenue • Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
- Daily/Event Rate up to 5 p.m. = $6.00
- Daily/Event Rate after 5 p.m. = $7.00
- In/Out Parking Privileges (Single Day) = $7.00
- In/Out Parking Privileges (Single Day) $8.00
Access to the Neal S. Blaisdell Center
Access to the Neal S. Blaisdell Center are off King Street (main entrance) and Kapiolani Boulevard. Parking gates open at 5:30 a.m., Monday through Saturday and closes at 6:00 p.m. on all evenings with no event scheduled. Parking gates are closed 45 minutes after the last event is completed. On Sundays and Holidays, parking operations are determined by scheduled events. Additional overflow parking is available at McKinley High School.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health Great Aloha Run Pre-Race Postcard
A pre-race postcards are issued to all pre-registered participants. The card has a coupon for Special Discounted Parking and FREE entry into the Expo. The postcard is mailed to all Hawaii addresses about 7-10 days before race day.
Postcards will not be mailed to mainland and foreign participants. All visitors should report to the GAR Information booth located in the main concourse at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center to gain entry into the GAR Expo.
At the 2018 Hawai‘i Pacific Health Great Aloha Run Sports Health & Fitness Expo…We’re More Than Just A Run! Join us and Share the Aloha!
What’s In It For Me, the Vendor?
- Quality and buying power of and automatic audience
- Prospecting among your target consumers
- Generate quality sales leads
- Gather new prospects for your database
- Cultivate prospect relationships and nurture or penetrate existing ones
- Educate the consumer market
- Retaining and cross-selling current customers
- Ultimately, SELL, SELL, SELL
PRODUCT MARKETING BENEFITS
- New product launch and introduction
- Entering new markets
- Conduct market research survey for industry trends and customer needs
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Ability to target, test and develop new product ideas
- Competitive presence
- Gain media exposure
- Recruit strategic partners, distributors and new employees
- Sell, sign contracts, or generate RFPs
- Achieve an ROI
- Support your industry
- Support GAR Charities! –Be a supporter of dozens of Hawaii charities
- Employee motivation, engagement and participation
- Increase visibility, influence new customers
- Promote your company image
- Enhance image, presence and/or awareness
- Generate publicity for your company to your target audience
- Competitive positioning – your company as a leader in your industry!